What is the GTT anilox difference? GTT’s patented Open Slalom Ink Channel geometry lets an exact volume of ink flow calmly and precisely from the anilox onto the printing plate, releasing just the right amount. Thus, print finer screens and solids on the same ink station – and get the same results next time.
Key Features & Benefits
- Open Slalom Ink Channel Geometry Ink flows uniformly and calmly onto the plate
- Constant Beam Laser engravingDelivers smooth, hard, and precise channel walls
- Super-hard hybrid ceramic high-density, low-porosity Ceramic (80% CrO2/20% Titanium)
- Improved PrintabilityPrint stronger solids with less mottling & pinholing; sharper and finer type; tighter reverses; finer, cleaner plate screens; less dot gain
- Enhanced repeatabilityJob after job, year after year, GTT delivers predictable and repeatable print results
- Greater ProfitabilityLet GTT boost your bottom line with savings in time and better print quality